Leadership interventions that inspire changes in organisational cultures in order to deliver better and more compassionate care to people and communities
We work strategically with health and care organisations and across health and care systems, to develop leadership interventions that inspire changes in organisational cultures in order to deliver better and more compassionate care to people and communities.
Organisation wide programmes involve undertaking a variety of interventions across different levels and parts of an organisation in order to create a shift in how an organisation operates to achieve both its corporate goals while remaining focussed on delivering compassionate care to people and communities.
Example intervention we have undertaken for organisations include:
- Undertaking a programme of board development with the top team
- Introducing team development and team coaching interventions with clinical teams identified as strategically important
- Providing executive coaching to senior leaders and practitioners that hold responsibility for delivering on key strategies
- Developing leadership programmes for the top 100 – 300 clinical leaders in an organisation
- Providing development centres or talent development programmes for the next generation of leaders, or
- Rolling out large scale skills development programmes across the workforce.
System-wide programmes involve developing leadership capability across a system through programmes that bring together talented and high potential individuals for system-wide initiatives.
Typically these programmes involve the selection of key individuals who can align around systemic leadership needs to provide for future requirements and drive lasting change across a system.
Example intervention we have undertaken for systems include:
- Undertaking system wide co-production events
- Providing executive coaching to system leaders
- Developing system wide leadership programmes
- Providing system-wide talent development and talent acceleration programmes
- Rolling out large scale skills development programmes across a system.
Building internal training capability
For large scale skills development or leadership programmes that need to be delivered to a significant proportion of an organisation’s or system’s workforce, we offer an on-site train-the-trainer approach to develop internal trainers.
Our train-the-trainer approach equips your personnel with the knowledge, skills and materials they need to develop internal capability and deliver flexible, cost-effective health and care leadership and skills development courses within your organisation. We also provide ongoing support and supervision for any trainers we develop.
Find out more about TPC Health
We recognise that each organisation is unique. Please contact us to discuss your needs and we’ll be pleased to design a solution with you.