Supporting senior leaders to proactively manage their health and wellbeing issues in order to be at their best
For senior leaders being at your best is fundamentally important, and proactively managing health and wellbeing issues can make an enormous difference to workplace performance. However, all too often senior leaders de-prioritise their own health and wellbeing in order to support the wellbeing of their organisations, their workforce or the communities they serve.
In order to address this, we provide individual 1:1 executive level health coaching for senior leaders that offers a safe and confidential space to specifically address health and lifestyle challenges.
Senior leaders tend to bring the following kinds of topics to their executive level health coaching:
- Proactive management of long-term conditions (e.g., diabetes, hypertension, dependency and addiction, mental health, cancer, etc.)
- Managing stress and sustaining resilience
- Avoiding burn-out
- Planning re-entry and recovery
- Pain management
- Addressing specific health challenges or concerns
- Creating optimal health and enhancing work performance
- Physical and mental fitness
- Establishing healthy behaviours and positive habits
- Managing work-life balance
- Developing wellbeing
- Energy management
Our health coaches are all highly experienced, with professional coaching and health care certifications who operate to the highest professional standards. They are:
- selected through a rigorous process of evaluation and values matching
- experienced in health and care settings, all having at least 10 years experience in the sector, having been or still are clinicians themselves.
- experienced in leadership roles, all having held level leadership roles
They understand the pressures and challenges that leaders face on a daily basis; and will bring an empathic yet supportively challenging approach to the coaching process.
What a typical coaching intervention involves
While every client’s health coaching needs are different, and programmes of health coaching are always made bespoke to meet individual needs, a typical executive health coaching intervention tends to include:
- A matching process to find the right coach for you
- Contracting around what you want from health coaching and how you will work with your coach
- Up to 6 action focussed sessions (more sessions available if appropriate)
- Sessions are typically 2.0 hours in length and take place in person or online.
- Sessions are scheduled 4-6 weekly, allowing time for clients to integrate and apply what has been discussed
- 3-way contracting with line managers where appropriate to ensure organisational benefit
We can deliver 1:1 coaching specifically to individuals, and we can also provide programmes of executive level health coaching for organisations.
Find out more about TPC Health
We recognise that each organisation is unique. Please contact us to discuss your needs and we’ll be pleased to design a solution with you.