Our Introduction to Health Coaching programme
Who is this programme for?
Our 1 day Introduction to Health Coaching programmes are designed to introduce practitioners, managers and stakeholders from all health, care, community and voluntary sectors to the Health Coaching approach.
What do participants learn?
The focus of our 1 day programmes is support people to understand the principles of the health coaching approach, and appreciate the need for working differently to support personalised care.
The health coaching programme covers:
- the current context and rationale for health coaching
- the key principles of the health coaching approach
- how health coaching supports self-management and personalised car
- core health coaching skills, processes and techniques, and
- dialogue about applications of coaching in health and care settings with an emphasis on your system
Content will be discussed with commissioners in advance and will be tailored to meet the needs of your specific service, organisation or system.
What does the programme experience include?
The programme is structured as a day-long event, involving participative and experiential learning processes supported by expert input and action planning. We can deliver the programme in the following formats:
- a small group experience for specific staff or stakeholders
- a workshop environment
- a large group conference style event
- an online learning event
Our Health Coaching Model
The effective provision of health coaching requires practitioners to integrate three areas
Our Track Record and Expertise
TPC Health Coaching training will give you access to the most experienced providers of Health Coaching training in the UK
Our Application of Health Coaching
Health coaching is an umbrella term used to describe many different interventions
Our Partnership with Better Conversation
We're proud to be the industry partners for Better Conversation. The movement has been led by our colleague Dr. Penny Newman